Monday, May 11, 2009

Communication Companys Are Evil!!

I lost my phone and internet for 3 weeks!!! The switch from Verizon to Fairpoint was horrible, I mean really painful. Due to my frustration, I changed my phone survice to vonage, which worked great as LONG AS YOU HAVE INTERNET! I told Fairpoint (Really should be called Not-Fairpoint) that I wanted to change my phone provider but they disconnected my internet too. I tried and tried to get Fairpoint to just turn on my internet, but they could not get on it at all. I called them daily to just turn it on. Their customer service was really bad. NO one at Fairpoint knew what to do. I had to go with a new internet provider and will keep my Vonage due to the cost. I just got back from a week long trip to Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. It was awesome, and warm. I will start working on some more house projects soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment